· All cars – 0.5mm ground clearance on entry to track.
· No ball race bearings permitted except where specifically allowed below.
· All cars to use 14mm dia fronts, except Type 3, which can use 12.7mm dia fronts.
· Dimensions etc as BSCRA 1/24th rules.
· For Nascar Class refer to separate rule guide.
Chassis & Motor Standards
Cars type 1, 2 & 3 are allowed to race in all classes, except Nascar, which are covered
by separate rules published elsewhere. Type 4 cars can be raced in the Team Race
by all racers, and in all other classes by racers whose personal best time for a
6x3 race does not exceed the benchmark published on the clubroom results board.
· Type 1 – 1/24th Production Chassis to BSCRA regs powered by 16D/S16D motor or ‘C’
can motor with 30AWG arm (S’wasp, Hornet, Contender) constructed from commercially
available components. Can end ball race permitted.
Type 2 – Any commercially available 1/24th pressed steel Production Chassis powered
by a sealed Falcon-type motor (as BSCRA approved list).
· Type 3 – Steel GT12 type chassis from approved list below powered by a sealed Falcon-type
motor (as BSCRA approved list). Chassis may not be modified, except where allowed
by original design.
· Type 4 – Sweetman 1 chassis powered by any motor permitted in other chassis types
· Approved Type 3 Chassis - select from:
- ABS – GT12
- Sweetman 2
- B Slotcar – BSP01, GT12-04, GT12-06
- Mack – Bulldog GT12, Stinger GT12 (Merlin)
- Mossetti – 200A
- Red Fox – GT12
· Sports Class – Open Group 12 bodies to the current BSCRA regulations.
· D3 Class – D3 type bodies allowed, see regs displayed in Club room.
Benchmark bodies - JK 7086, 7087, 7501, 7503
· Nascar – See separate rule list.
· Team Championship - Free choice of body shell.
Race Format – Individual Classes
· Race format to be 3 min x 6 lane segmental race.
Race Format – Team Race
· 2 or 3 man teams.
· 1 hour race using 6x10min Segmental format. Each driver races for equal time.